Santander in the UK have built an award-winning reputation, voted both 2010 Personal Finance Provider of the Year by Moneyfacts and Best UK Bank 2010 by Euromoney for the third year running. Abbey National plc became part of the Santander Group in 2004. In 2008, Alliance & Leicester and the Bradford & Bingley savings business and branches became part of the Santander Group’s operations in the UK.
Reasons to consider Santander’s over 50 plan:
- You're guaranteed to be accepted if you're a UK resident, aged 50 to 80 years.
- We ask no medical or health questions.
- You can choose any premium from between £6 and £74 per month as long as the fixed cash sum is no more than £25,000.
- Premiums never go up and your cover never comes down.
- Guaranteed cash sum payout for loved ones on death after two years.
- Premiums stop when you reach 90 but your cover continues for life.
To compare Santander life products with thousands of other insurers, fill in the quote application above to gain a comprehensive view of their prices and policies.