Get added peace of mind with a Sainsbury’s Over 50s Life Insurance plan. The plans are provided by Legal & General and provide cover for the whole of your life and pay out a cash sum on your death. This could be used to help contribute towards funeral expenses, any outstanding bills or left as a small gift for your loved ones. Sainsbury’s offers two types of life insurance plans, fixed plan and increasing plan. Sainsbury’s life cover range also provides policies for those diagnosed with terminal illness.
Have a look at the summary of Sainsbury’s Over 50s Life Insurance Plan and if you would like to find the best 50+ Life Cover Quote, fill in the simple 30 second form above.
- Guaranteed acceptance for people aged 50 to 80
- No medical - or health assessment
- Lower premiums - for non-smokers
- Cash sum – paid out after one year if you die, regardless of the cause of death
- Cover from the 'Protection Provider of the Decade'
To compare Sainsburys life products with thousands of other insurers, fill in the quote application above to gain a comprehensive view of their prices and policies.