Legal & General Over 50s Plans come in 2 formats. The ‘Increasing Plan’, which keeps pace with inflation and will help with rising costs in the future and the ‘Fixed Plan’ which is ideal if you want to leave your loved ones a lump sum when you die to help with costs such as funeral expenses, unpaid bills or even as a small gift. Have a look at the summary of Legal & General cover and if you would like to find the best 50+ Life Cover Quote, fill in the simple 30 second form above.
- Legal & General plans start from £5 per month depending on age
- Guaranteed acceptance for 50 to 80 year old UK residents
- No medical or health questions asked
- There is a choice of two great Over 50s Life Insurance Plans (Fixed Plan or Increasing Plan)
- Your loved ones could get a cash sum after just one year, at competitive rates
- Swiss Re Term & Health Watch Report 2011, Legal & General are the UK's No. 1 individual Protection Provider
- They have won numerous awards in recent years for their protection business and have been accredited with a 5 Defaqto rating for Level Term Assurance + Critical Illness Cover from 2010 – 2012
To compare Legal And General life products with thousands of other insurers, fill in the quote application above to gain a comprehensive view of their prices and policies.